Kukkuji (aka Mr Batra) talks about the three small cap stocks which have the potential to not only yield high returns to investors but have significant value built in with very low risk. The stocks mentioned here are
- NESCO Ltd,
- Hind Rectifiers Ltd, and
- Balaji Amines.
In his opinion, all these stocks have the potential to reward investors handsomely over a period of 2-3 years.
Kukkuji is a veteran investor who has built up an enviable portfolio investing in low capitalization stocks. He runs a internet group by the name of Investment Super growth which has close to 10,000 subscribers. Currently he is retired and spends most of his time travelling and researching on Indian stocks.
More interesting reading from Winning Trades
- Wockhardt top pick in the Indian pharmaceutical space
- Burning Oil: Geopolitics of the war against Iran
- NSEL Investment Product – Unique low risk high return investment opportunity for Indian nationals
- Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation – mineral resources stock to power your portfolio
- Major correction in gold seen if price breaches $ 1500
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are entirely my own and do not reflect the views of my employer. This report is neither an offer nor a solicitation to purchase or sell securities. The information and views expressed herein are believed to be reliable, but no responsibility (or liability) is accepted for errors of fact or opinion. Writers and contributors may be trading in or have positions in the securities mentioned in their articles. Neither http://winningtrades1.com or myself accepts any liability arising out of the above information/articles.
|Vinit Bolinjkar Head of Research, Ventura Securities Ltd|